Blueberry Yogurt Popsicles
Yield: approximately 6 popsicles
- 2 cups blueberries
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 cups vanilla or plain Greek yogurt
- Optional: 1 teaspoon vanilla extract if you opt to use the plain Greek yogurt
1. Blend the blueberries in a food processor or blender on high speed until almost liquified (smoothie-like consistency).
2. Pour the thick blueberry liquid into a large bowl. Stir in the honey. Add the yogurt and gently mix everything together. If you want a swirly look to your popsicles, do not fully blend the yogurt and blueberries. The mixture will be thick. Taste it. If you desire it sweeter, you can add a bit more honey.
3. Pour mixture evenly into each popsicle mold. Insert the sticks into the molds. Freeze for 4 to 6 hours or overnight.
4. Run popsicle molds under warm water to easily remove. Carefully remove popsicles from the molds.