Christmas Sangria with Grapes and Rosemary (non-alcoholic)
Servings: 8 to 12
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Chill: 2 hours (or overnight)
- 2 cups boiling water
- 2 black tea bags
- 2 cinnamon sticks
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 3 cups pomegranate juice
- 1 cup freshly squeezed orange juice
- 2 cups red seedless grapes
- 1 medium orange, sliced into thin rounds
- 1 medium lemon, sliced into thin rounds
- 1 medium lime, sliced into thin rounds
- 1 medium apple, cored and cut into 1/2-inch chunks
- 3 cups carbonated or sparkling water
- Fresh rosemary sprigs for decorative garnish
- Pour boiling water over tea bags and cinnamon sticks and steep for 5 minutes. Discard tea bags and stir in sugar to dissolve.
- In a large pitcher, combine tea, cinnamon sticks, pomegranate juice, orange juice, grapes, orange, lemon, lime, and apple. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours, but preferably overnight.
- Just before serving, stir in sparkling water. Serve in glasses over ice and with a sprig of rosemary for garnish.