Blueberry Balsamic Goat Cheese Appetizer
Servings: 6 people
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 10 minutes
- 1 cup blueberries, fresh or frozen
- 2 teaspoons honey (add an extra teaspoon if your blueberries aren’t very sweet)
- 2 teaspoons balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed rosemary
- 4 ounces goat cheese
- 2 ounces cream cheese
- 1 loaf crusty French bread
- Add the blueberries to a small saucepan over medium heat. Add the honey, balsamic vinegar, rosemary and salt. Cook over medium heat for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, beat the goat cheese and cream cheese together by hand or with a mixer.
- Spread the cheese mixture over a small plate and top with the blueberry mixture that has been allowed to cool for a few minutes.
- Serve the dip with some crusty French bread or crackers.