Quality is one of our most valued competences and our quality management system is based on the highest international standards. We strive for the best in quality terms.
We participate and guide each stage of the growing cycle of our agricultural products, such as asparagus (white and green), avocados, grapes, blueberries, mangoes, piquillo peppers, pomegranates, and mandarins, among others.
We are committed to ensure quality controls from the time the seed is planted in our fertile sole until the final product is delivered to our customers all over the world. We persue that only the finest quality products arrive to your table and feed your beloved ones.
CAMPOSOL holds the following valid certifications, among others::
- BSCI - Business Social Compliance Initiative.
- GLOBAL GAP.
- IFS - International Food Standar V5.
- HACCP - Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Point.
- BRC Global Standard for Food Safety V6.
At plant level
- BRC Global Slardard for Food Safely V6.
- IFS- International Food Standard V5.
- HACCP (Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Point).
- GMP (Good Manufacturing Practices).
- Kosher Certification.
At field level
- USGAP (Good Agricultural Practices).
- Field to Fork.
- Tesco Nature Choice.
At plant and field level
- Global GAP.
- BASC (Business Alliance for Secure Commerce).
- IPM SYSCO (Intregrated Pest Management System).
- Members of the Global Compact.
- STR Responsible Sourcing (Formerly known as CSCC for SYSCO).
- CSeR Agricultural Initiative – Fair and Responsible Labor Program - Loblaw.
- ICS's Code of Conduct.
- Social responsibility Audits by clients, such as: Wal-Mart. SYSCO, COSTCO. Carrefour, among others.