Quality is one of our most valued competences and our quality management system is based on the highest international standards. We strive for the best in quality terms.
We participate and guide each stage of the growing cycle of our agricultural products, such as asparagus (white and green), avocados, grapes, blueberries, mangoes, piquillo peppers, pomegranates, and mandarins, among others.
We are committed to ensure quality controls from the time the seed is planted in our fertile sole until the final product is delivered to our customers all over the world. We persue that only the finest quality products arrive to your table and feed your beloved ones.
QUALITY AND FOOD SAFETY
At field level
• GLOBAL GAP (Good Agricultural Practices)
• Field to Fork Certification
• Tesco Nature’s Choice
At plant level
• BRC Global Slardard for Food Safely
• Kosher Certification
At field and plant level
• USDA Organic Certification
OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH AND SAFETY
At plant level
• OHSAS 18 001(Occupational Health and Safety Management System)
• Members of the UN Global Compact.
• Ethical Trade Auditing, members of SEDEX
• Social Responsibility Audits established for our clients, such as: SYSCO, COSTCO, among others
• Intregrated Pest Management System (IPM SYSCO)
• Rainforest Alliance Certification
• BASC (Business Alliance for Secure Commerce).
• OEA (Authorised Economic Operator - SUNAT)
• Certified as an entrepreneur by the Association of Good Employers (AGE) Amcham.